Terms and Conditions
The website (hereafter referred to as the Website) www.reliantcapitalsolutions.com is owned and operated by Reliant Capital Solutions, LLC (hereafter referred to as Reliant). Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, along with any periodic changes, including any additions or deletions. The content, URLs, or structural information of the Website may be changed or deleted without notice.
Handling of Copyrights
The use of information contained on the Website in a manner other than permissible uses (such as, but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmitting, cutting, altering, selling, translating into a foreign language, or renting) under copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of each individual country without the permission of Reliant is prohibited. In the event that Reliant is not the copyright owner, the permission of the relevant copyright owner is necessary. In addition, trademarks and trade names are protected under trademark laws, commercial laws as well as other laws of individual countries and thus cannot be used without authorization.
Reversion of Copyrights
Copyrights for the Website content, including text, photographs, diagrams, designs, animations and illustrations, shall revert to Reliant or the provider of the content. In addition, Reliant shall possess editorial copyrights for the Website. These copyrights are protected by copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of individual countries.
The Website contains information and statements representing judgments made by Reliant based on information available at present and are inherently subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. Reliant’s actual activities and results could vary significantly due to changes outside of our control including, but not limited to, demand, the economic environment, and the business environment.
Reliant shall not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages on account of use of information or any other materials or representations from the Website, or inability to use or access the Website.
Reliant assumes no responsibility for third party websites linked to the Website.
Third Party Links
Links to third party websites are provided for the convenience of the user. These other websites are not directly managed or operated by Reliant and are the responsibility of the company or organization providing the websites. Therefore, users of these other websites shall comply with the conditions posted on the respective websites.
The following activities are prohibited with the use of this Website:
- Activities involving the use of or include malware or computer viruses.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting
- Activities including defamation, slander or that violate public welfare, including activities that damage property or violate personal privacy.
- Activities that violate laws or activities that could result in violation of laws and ordinances.
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site.
- Any other activities that Reliant determines to be inappropriate.